Careers at Westside
STOP! Please make sure to understand the Westside culture before applying.
Westside does not look for good employees; we look for great employees. Westside does not hire people who like their profession; we only take people who love their profession. Our therapists are not only interested in working with kids; they have a wear-it-on-their-sleeves, see-it-on-their-face, burning passion for working with kids. We do not hire people looking for a job; we hire the best people who are looking to change lives.
We DO NOT hire egos. We hire team players. If you are solely looking for a title or a status, you’re applying to the wrong company. That being said, we love leaders and have a surplus of growth opportunities for the selfless ones who make kids, families, and teammates their priorities.
Westside also does not like to babysit employees. Westside provides autonomy and responsibility to employees in exchange for loyalty and a strong work ethic. Westside believes that it is only great therapists that can build a great company.
If you are a great therapist with a feverish passion for helping kids, have a go-getter attitude for building something special, and know how to be a true team player, please apply!
Westside always accepts resumes for the following roles:
Therapy Positions (positions include both full-time and part-time opportunities):
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) & Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (All Locations)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (Part-Time) (All Locations)
- Occupational Therapist & Occupational Therapy Assistant (All Locations)
- Physical Therapist & Physical Therapy Assistant (All Locations)
- Registered Behavior Technician, Paraprofessional, and ABA Therapist (All Locations)
- Speech-Language Pathologist & Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (All Locations)
- Patient Intake Coordinator (Mokena, IL)
- Medical Billing Specialist (Mokena, IL)
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (Mokena, IL)
- Patient Service Representative (All Locations)