Westside’s Counseling Internship Program aims to provide a quality internship experience to graduate students who are passionate about supporting children, adolescents, and families.
The Counseling Internship Program offers counselors-in-training an opportunity to gain essential clinical experience providing mental health services in a pediatric setting. During your internship at Westside, you will be a part of individual and group clinical supervision with an experienced LCPC or LCSW.
Opportunities for clinical experience include:
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Group counseling
- Conducting assessments
- Risk assessment/crisis intervention
- Collaboration with other disciplines
Who should apply to the Counseling Internship Program?
- Graduate students working towards obtaining a Master of Social Work (or related counseling field) from an accredited program
- Those eligible for supervision leading to LCSW, LPC, or LCPC licensure
- Those seeking post-degree employment opportunities in a pediatric setting
If you have aspirations of bettering the mental health and overall wellbeing of children, adolescents and families, apply for Westside’s Counseling Internship Program today!