Location: Joliet, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Registered Behavior Technicians feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Registered Behavior Technicians are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Registered Behavior Technicians with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Why would a Registered Behavior Technician choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Choose a schedule that works for you – part-timers can work any number of week nights and/or Saturday
- Paid RBT training if not already certified
- Free supervision for those working towards their BCBA
- No driving (we are fully clinic-based)
- Because our Ops team do referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that could double as kid play lands