Location: Frankfort, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where BCBAs are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a BCBA with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Why would a Board Certified Behavior Analyst choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- In-clinic only – no driving, strong team environment, easy to supervise RBTs
- Flexible work policy – if you’re meeting your job requirements you can leave the clinic when you are not supervising
- We have realistic caseload expectations here; we’re not spreading BCBAs thin in order to squeeze out productivity
- Because our Ops team do referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that could double as kid play lands
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities; we have well-established teams in other disciplines led by experienced Directors
- We do not have any financial pressures from investors or private equity groups skewing our organization’s goals
- We prioritize culture, teamwork, family satisfaction, quality of care, mentoring, and having fun at work
- We aim to recruit and retain BCBAs that are in the field for the right reasons – a raw, genuine passion for helping kids on the autism spectrum