Location: Frankfort, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where BCBAs are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a BCBA with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
Why would a Board Certified Behavior Analyst choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- In-clinic only – no driving, strong team environment, easy to supervise RBTs
- Because our Ops team do referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that could double as kid play lands
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities; we have well-established disciplines with veteran Directors
- We always comply with the gift-giving ethical code of the BACB, but we’d be lying if we said it didn’t frustrate us when we miss out on an innocent connection opportunity with a family
- We’re not ABA hard-liners; we are very reasonable with our families – no 30 hours or bust mentality here!
- We have realistic caseload expectations, but we view productivity as similar to “teaching to the test” in school – if you focus too much on it, you miss out on the essence of why we’re here in the first place
- We are not private-equity backed – we do not measure our success in primarily financial returns; we put value on culture, teamwork, family satisfaction, quality of care, mentoring, and having fun.
- We aim to recruit and retain BCBAs that are in the field for the right reasons – a raw, genuine passion for helping kids on the autism spectrum