Location: Lockport, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Clinic Supervisor, you will provide day-to-day leadership to the clinic team, fostering an office-wide demonstration of Westside’s core values. #ILP
Some of the things you will do:
- Consistently communicate with all clinic staff
- Determine and maintain patient schedules, communicating effectively and compassionately with families
- Manage all patient leads that come into the clinic, ensuring quick, efficient scheduling, as well as answering all questions and concerns
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the clinic
- Ensure therapists are maintaining productive caseloads
- Be the office cheerleader!
We are looking for someone who has 1-3 years experience in managing a high volume clinic, as well as leading highly productive teams. The Clinic Supervisor should have experience managing teams of at least 8-10 people. The Clinic Supervisor must have excellent communication skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks, a great attitude, and believe in the Westside Way.
Why would a Clinic Supervisor choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to create and maintain teams that will change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!