Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As Westside’s Director of Operations, you will be a leader on clinic operations across the company, ensuring that all clinics are operating effectively and efficiently. #ILP
Some of the things you will do:
- Be a leader for Clinic Supervisors, helping them to identify challenges and solutions for the clinics.
- Create a strong training model for new (and current!) Clinic Supervisors across Westside.
- Regularly visit clinics to ensure all clinic leaders have the support they need for success.
- Plan an integral part in new clinic development, ensuring all clinics are set up for success from day one.
We are looking for someone who has at least 5 years in operations of pediatric or other outpatient clinics, along with a strong knack for thinking strategically to solve traditional and non-traditional challenges. You must be an excellent communicator, and most importantly, you need to love the Westside Way.
Why would a Director of Operations choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to create and maintain teams that will change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!