Website WCTFamily Westside Children's Therapy

Westside Overview

Westside is a culture-first organization that cares how employees feel on a daily basis.  We foster a safe environment where people are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on strong teams.  Above all, we aim to meet our passionate mission of changing kids’ lives.

Position Summary

The Director of Speech Therapy is the ultimate representative of speech therapy at Westside. Foremost, they are responsible for ensuring that the quality of speech therapy is exceptional across all of our clinics.

For 40% of their week, they will manage a small caseload of patients at a home clinic. For the other 60% of their time, they will mentor speech therapists across all offices. Mentoring can include (1) documentation review, (2) in-person observation, and (3) remote coaching. 

Qualifications

  • Care about what Westside stands for – our values are not marketing material
  • Love what you do – this should be a calling instead of a job
  • Ego-free mindset – we work as a team and don’t care much for self-serving behaviors
  • Passion for working with kids
  • A positive attitude that makes others happy when you are present
  • Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
  • Current Illinois Licensure
  • Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience

Apply Today!