Location: DeKalb/Sycamore area
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Registered Behavior Technicians feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Registered Behavior Technicians are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Registered Behavior Technicians with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #ILP
This position will begin by providing in-home ABA services in the DeKalb/Sycamore area and transition to a clinic setting in 2022.
If your application is received on or after Feb. 11 and you are hired on at Westside Children’s Therapy as an RBT, you will receive a sign-on bonus of up to $500 paid over your first year.
Why would a Registered Behavior Technician choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Top quartile compensation and robust RBT benefit structure (medical, dental, life, STD, 401K, PTO, Sick, etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid RBT training if not already certified
- Free supervision for those working towards their BCBA
- Realistic caseload expectations that won’t burn you out or distract from why we are in this line of work
- No outside investors skewing our company goals of helping kids, showing teamwork, leading with culture, and having fun
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialties
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that could double as kid play lands
- Fun, casual environment with colleagues working towards a shared goal – G.R.E.A.T Outcomes for kids
- Opens doors to other opportunities within Westside (we’re growing!)