Location: Remote (Illinois & Indiana residents only)
Westside is a culture first organization that cares how our Intake Coordinators feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where our staff are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on a high-functioning team. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an administrative professional that is seeking to support our mission of helping kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #ILP
Why would an Intake Coordinator choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Our admin team is highly valued – Westside views this team as critical to the organization
- We empower our administrative staff and treat them with dignity, respect, and care
- We take pride in supporting families, helping them understand their coverage, working with them when they are overwhelmed, and treating them with compassion – our patients are not just numbers to us!
- Competitive salary and schedules
- Light-hearted environment
- You want to utilize your knowledge of insurance, referrals, and therapy services for a meaningful cause of helping children with special needs
When you interview, here are some fun things you could ask us:
- Why does everyone have golden statues of corn on their desks?
- Why does our administrative staff all have goofy hats?
- What is the gong on the wall for?
- Why is there a white poodle wearing a mullet in the entryway?
- Have you found Tobias yet?
We keep things real around here and make sure we all have fun AND work hard.
Bilingual in Spanish preferred.