Location: Wheaton, IL
Full or Part Time
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where LCPCs are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
Why would a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor choose Westside?
- Strong Culture – Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Schedule Flexibility – Flex Time allows for LCPCs to leave the clinic whenever they are not in sessions
- Purposeful Leadership – The Westside Way is our philosophy on Leadership. It focuses on understanding the emotional context of situations and how to navigate daily challenges using emotionally-centered responses. We give you the toolbox in our Leadership Bootcamp.
- Higher Standard of Care – We aim to recruit and retain LCPCs that are in the field for the right reasons – a raw, genuine passion for helping kids.
- Realistic Caseloads – We do not spread LCPCs thin in order to squeeze out productivity. We enjoy keeping our staff around.
- Reduced Back Office Work– We empower you to focus on your clinical work while we handle Intake, Referrals, Authorizations, and Billing.
- Beautiful Clinics – We spend 2-3x more than our competitors on our clinic designs. They’re modern, thoughtful, and inviting. Parents and employees alike rave about them.
- Cross-Team Collaboration – Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities
- True to Our Roots – We have 0 financial pressures from investors or private equity groups. Our independence keeps us true to our organization’s values and goals.