Westside is a culture-first company that cares how employees feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where people are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on effective teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives.
As a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with a wear-it-on-your-sleeves passion for helping families, we think you’d be a great fit!
The Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor supports our Wellness Program, the newest service offering at Westside. Counselors offer specialty mental health and counseling services to children and families, including family counseling, teen counseling, child counseling, and general marriage and parenting support.
Why would a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor choose Westside?
- We have the best culture in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t be here)
- Our Ops teams cover the admin work (billing, referrals, scheduling, etc.) so you can focus on what you do best
- Get to come in at ground zero on Westside’s newest initiative
- Flexibility in determining schedule
- Collaboration with speech, occupational, feeding, counseling and ABA therapies
- New, beautiful clinics that could double as kid playlands
- Paid PTO, sick, and holidays
- CEU reimbursement
- Personal alignment with Westside’s culture
- Current IL Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Comfort with working our patient population – kids and families