Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Licensed Clinical Psychologists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where psychologists are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #ILP
Some other things you will do:
- Provide Diagnostic Services – Conduct comprehensive diagnostic, psychoeducational, and neuropsychological evaluations of children, assessing a variety of learning needs and making recommendations for continued treatment.
- Help Establish Diagnostic Best Practices – Inform operational processes for new patients seeking diagnostic services: What are the steps for parents? How can we make the process as comfortable and transparent as possible?
We are looking for someone with a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PhD or PsyD) or equivalent and current IL licensure as a Child Clinical Psychologist. Experience administering the following tests: WISC-V, Leiter-3, SB-5, WPPSI-IV, CPT-3, KCPT-3, Beery VMI, CSRPI, OWLS-2, and ADOS-2. Most importantly, we need someone with great communication skills and who values the Westside Way.
Why would a Licensed Clinical Psychologist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t be here)
- Flexibility on hours worked – we have options ranging from part to full time
- Mission-focused company with no outside financial investors – we focus on what we want to focus on: great care!
- Light-hearted work environment
- Because our Ops team does the referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Collaboration with speech, physical, feeding, counseling, occupational and ABA therapies
- Growing organization looking to empower high performers with increasing responsibilities
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that kids and families adore