Westside is a culture-first company that cares how employees feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where people are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on effective teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives.
As a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with a wear-it-on-your-sleeves passion for helping families, we think you’d be a great fit!
The Licensed Clinical Psychologist (LCP) supports our Diagnostics Program, the newest offering at Westside. The goal of this program is to help families understand the cognitive profile of their children and identify an appropriate path forward for care. As part of this new program, the LCP will advise Westside on best practices. In addition to the Diagnostics Program support, the LCP will manage a partial counseling caseload.
Why would a Psychologist choose Westside?
- We have the best culture in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t be here)
- Our Ops teams cover the admin work (billing, referrals, scheduling, etc.) so you can focus on what you do best
- Get to come in at ground zero on Westside’s newest initiative
- Flexible 4 and 5 day scheduling
- Collaboration with speech, occupational, feeding, counseling and ABA therapies
- New, beautiful clinics that could double as kid playlands
- Bi-weekly performance bonuses
- Full benefits package (Health, dental, STD, retirement, etc.)
- Paid PTO, sick, and holidays
- CEU reimbursement
- Personal alignment with Westside’s culture
- Must have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Current IL Licensure as a Child Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical experience working with children and families, as well as diagnostics
- Experience using the ADOS-2, CARS, Assessment of Intellectual Functioning, and other related tests