Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Occupational Therapists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Occupational Therapists are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an Occupational Therapist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
Why would an Occupational Therapist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Mentorship from the best Occupational Therapy Director you could imagine
- Because our Ops team does the referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Competitive Pay
- Flex time – when you are not treating you can leave the clinic
- Collaboration with speech, physical, feeding, counseling and ABA therapies
- Brand new, kid-friendly clinic
Please note that this clinic is set to open in August 2021. Training would begin in July 2021.