Location: Plainfield, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Occupational Therapists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Occupational Therapists are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an Occupational Therapist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
Why would an Occupational Therapist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- New hire mentorship
- Ongoing Director and Team Lead coaching
- You are free to focus on your clinical work – our Operations Teams do your referrals, billing, scheduling, and all the other odds and ends that you shouldn’t have to worry about
- Competitive compensation and robust benefit structure (medical, dental, life, STD, 401K, PTO, Sick, etc.)
- Steady salaried pay – you are paid even when kids cancel!
- Brand new, beautiful clinics
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialties
- Realistic caseload expectations that won’t burn you out or distract from why we are in this line of work
- Fun, casual environment with colleagues working towards a shared goal – G.R.E.A.T Outcomes for kids
- Opens doors to other opportunities within Westside (we’re growing!)