Location: Orland Park, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Occupational Therapists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Occupational Therapists are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an Occupational Therapist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Why would an Occupational Therapist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t be here)
- New hire mentorship program from the best Occupational Therapy Director you could imagine
- Ongoing Director mentoring and coaching (that’s their one job!)
- Because our Ops team does the referrals, billing, scheduling, etc, you can focus on your clinical work
- Collaboration with speech, physical, feeding, counseling and ABA therapies
- Scheduling flexibility – can choose when to work: any number of weeknight evenings and/or Saturday mornings
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that could double as kid play lands