Location: Wheaton Area
Westside is a culture first organization that cares how our Patient Service Representatives feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Patient Service Representatives are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on a high-functioning team. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Patient Service Representative that is seeking to support our mission of helping kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
As a Patient Service Representative, here are the high level responsibilities of your role:
- Manage the front-desk operations of our newest clinic
- Be a joyful, welcoming first impression for every family and child entering our clinic
- Build relationships with our families and kids and be a part of their support system
- Maintain therapist schedules and adjustments in our EMR
- Answer parent inquiries and phone calls
- Support new families getting started with services
Why would a Patient Service Representative choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Competitive salary and schedules
- Light-hearted environment
- You enjoy “being there” for families – explaining our services and offerings, helping schedule appointments, answering questions, etc. We only want PSRs that show compassion, care, and patience for our families
- We keep things real around here and make sure we have fun AND work hard.