Location: Homer Glen, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares how our Patient Service Representatives feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Patient Service Representatives are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on a high-functioning team. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Patient Service Representative that is seeking to support our mission of helping kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IMP
Below are the Patient Service Representative responsibilities:
- Manage the front-desk operations of the clinic
- Be a joyful, welcoming first impression for every family and child entering our clinic
- Build relationships with our families and kids and be a part of their support system
- Maintain therapist schedules and adjustments in our EMR
- Answer parent inquiries and phone calls
- Support new families getting started with services
Why would a Patient Service Representative choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Our team is a collection of warm-spirited, kind team players that have shared values
- Competitive, salary (not an hourly position) and benefits (401K, healthcare, PTO, sick time, and more)
- Light-hearted environment where you can be yourself
- You become a significant part in making a positive impact on the families of children with special needs
- You find joy in helping others – explaining our services and offerings, scheduling appointments, and answering questions.
- We keep things grounded around here and make sure we have fun AND work hard.