Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares how our Patient Service Representatives feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Patient Service Representatives are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on a high-functioning team. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Patient Service Representative that is seeking to support our mission of helping kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #ILP
Below are the Patient Service Representative responsibilities:
- Manage the front-desk operations of the clinic
- Be a joyful, welcoming first impression for every family and child entering our clinic
- Build relationships with our families and kids and be a part of their support system
- Maintain therapist schedules and adjustments in our EMR
- Answer parent inquiries and phone calls
- Support new families getting started with services
Why would a Patient Service Representative choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- Our team is a collection of warm-spirited, kind team players that have shared values
- Competitive, salary (not an hourly position) and benefits (401K, healthcare, PTO, sick time, and more)
- Light-hearted environment where you can be yourself
- You become a significant part in making a positive impact on the families of children with special needs
- You find joy in helping others – explaining our services and offerings, scheduling appointments, and answering questions.
- We keep things grounded around here and make sure we have fun AND work hard.
Please note that this clinic is set to open in August 2021. Training would begin in July 2021.