If you’ve dreamed of a career working with the pediatric population we want to talk to you!
Are you looking to be an integral part of a fun and innovative experienced pediatric team that prides itself on a family centered, multi-disciplinary, collaborative approach? Westside is the place for you!
Physical Therapists at Westside Children’s Therapy work to provide compassionate care for pediatric patients with diagnoses ranging from torticollis, orthopedic conditions, serial casting, developmental delay, neurological conditions and more!
Our Joliet clinic is growing and looking to add a full-time Physical Therapist to our team. Read below and apply today!
Who You Are:
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with ability to connect with children
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spirit
- Efficient with time and resources
- Passionate clinician dedicated to positive patient outcomes
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on children. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results.
- Nurture client’s social skills through hands-on therapy
- Plan and implement individual and/or group therapy according to patient needs and goals.
- Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a client’s daily living environment
- Collaborate and Co-treat with OTs, PTs, BCBAs and RBTs before, during or after sessions to reach therapeutic goals
- Develop strong relationships with the children on your caseload and strive to make every session a fun experience
- Mentor other Physical Therapists as assigned
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per week
What You’ll Bring:
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university
- Physical Therapy License or License eligible in the state of Illinois
- Pediatric outpatient experience working with children 0-18 years old, or other related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing Physical Therapy
What You’ll Get:
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentoring & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art Clinics
Who We Are:
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how our Physical Therapists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a PT with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Westside Children’s Therapy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org