Location: Wheaton, IL
Part Time – 3 days a week to start
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Psychometrist, you will work closely with our Clinical Psychologist to administer and score neuropsychological and psychological testing to a pediatric population. #ILP
Some other things you will do:
- Administer test batteries including assessment of cognitive functioning, attention/concentration, executive functioning, language, personality functioning, etc.
- Provide written summaries of behavior during testing
- Explain test procedures to parents and families as needed
- Make kids feel comfortable during diagnostic testing
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor’s degree and specialized training in the area of psychometrics and assessment. Experience administering the following tests: WISC-V, Leiter-3, SB-5, WPPSI-IV, CPT-3, KCPT-3, Beery VMI, CSRPI, OWLS-2, and ADOS-2. Most importantly, we need someone with great communication skills and who values the Westside Way.
Why would a Psychometrist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to create and maintain teams that will change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!