Location: Remote (Illinois & Indiana residents only)
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Referral Coordinator, you will work as a member of the Westside team, ensuring all of our kids receive continuous services.
Some other things you will do:
● Communicate with doctor offices to ensure new referrals and scripts are received in a timely manner
● Speak with families about information necessary to start and continue services
● Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all information is received for new and current patients so services can be started quickly
● Obtain and maintain pre-authorizations as needed
● We are a growing company, and this is an opportunity for someone who is interested in growing with us!
We are looking for someone who has experience working in referrals, an understanding of medical terminology, strong communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and most of all, believes in the Westside Way. #ILP
Why would an Referral Coordinator choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to help change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!