Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Regional PT Director, you will provide mentoring to Westside Physical Therapists, as well as provide therapy to a smaller caseload of kids. #ILP
Some of the things you will do:
- Treat a smaller than average caseload (size of caseload will depend on schedule and mentoring needs)
- Travel to a variety of Westside clinics to provide mentorship to our PT teams
- Work closely with clinic PT leads to ensure all of their mentorship needs are met
We are looking for someone who has at least 3 years of experience as a pediatric Physical Therapist, has a strong commitment to mentoring other therapists, and is willing to travel to multiple clinics as needed.
Why would a Regional PT Director choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to create and maintain teams that will change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!