If you’ve dreamed of a career in education, healthcare, or social services we want to talk to you!
Our Lockport clinic is opening, and we are looking to add a full time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to our team.
At Westside Children’s Therapy, our Behavior Technicians/ Registered Behavior Technicians are compassionate mentors who work one-on-one with children with Autism to enhance their daily quality of life through play-based-learning and the implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy intervention plans.
Interested in learning more? Read below and apply today!
Who You Are:
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with ability to connect with children
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spirit
What You’ll Do:
- Model and implement Applied Behavior Analysis techniques as directed by a BCBA
- Nurture client’s social skills through play-based-therapy
- Collect data on clients behaviors
- Communicate behavioral interventions, opportunities and advancements with families and the BCBA
- Engage with BCBA during regular supervision sessions to ask questions and receive feedback
- Develop strong relationships with the children on your caseload and strive to make every session a fun experience
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per week
- Earn and maintain an active RBT certification as well as a CPR certification with Westside’s support within your first 90 days of employment.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing ABA
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to work as a team
- Passion for working with children with special needs
What You’ll Get:
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- Sign On Bonus
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentoring & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art Clinics
Who We Are:
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how our RBTs feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an RBT with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Westside Children’s Therapy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org