Location: Frankfort, IL
If you’ve dreamed of a career in education, healthcare, or social services we want to talk to you!
Our Frankfort clinic is growing, and we are looking to add a full time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to our team.
At Westside Children’s Therapy, our Behavior Technicians/ Registered Behavior Technicians are compassionate mentors who work one-on-one with children with Autism to enhance their daily quality of life through play-based-learning and the implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy intervention plans.
Interested in learning more? Read below and apply today!
Who You Are:
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with ability to connect with children
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spirit
What You’ll Do:
- Model and implement Applied Behavior Analysis techniques as directed by a BCBA
- Nurture client’s social skills through play-based-therapy
- Collect data on clients behaviors
- Communicate behavioral interventions, opportunities and advancements with families and the BCBA
- Engage with BCBA during regular supervision sessions to ask questions and receive feedback
- Develop strong relationships with the children on your caseload and strive to make every session a fun experience
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per week
- Earn and maintain an active RBT certification as well as a CPR certification with Westside’s support within your first 90 days of employment.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing ABA
- Collaborative spirit and willingness to work as a team
- Passion for working with children with special needs
What You’ll Get:
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- Sign On Bonus
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentoring & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art Clinics
Who We Are:
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how our RBTs feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an RBT with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!