Location: Oak Lawn, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Registered Behavior Technicians feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Registered Behavior Technicians are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Registered Behavior Technicians with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #IHP
Why would a Registered Behavior Technician choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here…)
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit structure
- Supportive team environment with consistent BCBA availability and peer support
- Realistic caseload expectations that won’t burn you out or distract from why we are in this line of work
- Fun, casual environment with colleagues working towards a shared goal – G.R.E.A.T Outcomes for kids
- No driving (we are fully clinic-based)
- Paid RBT training
- Free supervision for those working towards their BCBA
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that kids are excited to visit
- Opens doors to other opportunities within Westside (we’re growing!)
Please note that this clinic is set to open in August 2021. Training would begin in July 2021.