Location: Plainfield North, IL
If you’ve dreamed of a career working with the pediatric population and helping children find a voice we want to talk to you!
Our Plainfield clinic is growing, and we are looking to add a part and/or full time Speech Language Pathologist to our team.
At Westside Children’s Therapy, our Speech Language Pathologists are compassionate and devoted mentors who work 1:1 with children between 0-18 years old. Westside fosters a safe, collaborative environment where our SLPs are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the support of working on high-functioning teams.
Who You Are:
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with ability to connect with children
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spirit
- Dedicated clinician who strives to enhance quality of life and patient outcomes
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on children. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results. Nurture client’s social skills through hands-on and play-based-therapy
- Develop and implement e individual and/or group therapy according to individual needs and goals.
- Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a client’s daily living environment.
- Collaborate and Co-treat with OTs, PTs, BCBAs and RBTs before, during or after sessions to reach therapeutic goals
- Mentor Clinical Fellows and/or other Speech-Language Pathologists as assigned
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per week
What You’ll Bring:
- Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Pediatric outpatient experience working with children 0-18 years old
- CF’s will be considered based on availability of mentors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing Speech Therapy
- Passion for working with children with special needs
What You’ll Get:
- A Great culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentorship & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art clinics
Who We Are
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how our Speech Language Pathologists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an SLP with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!
Westside Children’s Therapy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. #ILP
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org