Location: Shorewood, IL
Full or Part-Time
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how Speech-Language Pathologist feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where Speech-Language Pathologist are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Speech-Language Pathologist with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit! #ILP
Why would a Speech-Language Pathologist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You are free to focus on your clinical work – our Operations Team do your referrals, billing, scheduling, and all the other odds and ends that you shouldn’t have to worry about
- Competitive compensation and robust benefit structure (medical, dental, life, STD, 401K, PTO, Sick, etc.)
- Steady salaried pay – you are paid even when kids cancel!
- Brand new, beautiful clinics that double as kid play lands
- Exposure to and collaboration with other therapy specialities; we have well-established disciplines with veteran Directors
- Realistic caseload expectations that won’t burn you out or distract from why we are in this line of work
- We aim to recruit and retain SLPs that are in the field for the right reasons – a raw, genuine passion for helping kids
- Fun, casual environment with colleagues working towards a shared goal – G.R.E.A.T Outcomes for kids
- Opens doors to other opportunities within Westside (we’re growing!)