Location: Oswego, IL
If you’ve dreamed of a career working with the pediatric population and helping children find a voice we want to talk to you!
Our Oswego clinic is growing, and we are looking to add a part and/or full time Speech Language Pathologist to our team.
At Westside Children’s Therapy, our Speech Language Pathologists are compassionate and devoted mentors who work 1:1 with children between 0-18 years old. Westside fosters a safe, collaborative environment where our SLPs are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the support of working on high-functioning teams.
Who You Are:
- Compassionate and encouraging mentor
- Energetic and silly, with ability to connect with children
- Accountable and attentive to the needs of others
- Patient with a kind and nurturing spirit
- Dedicated clinician who strives to enhance quality of life and patient outcomes
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on children. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results. Nurture client’s social skills through hands-on and play-based-therapy
- Develop and implement individual and/or group therapy according to individual needs and goals.
- Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a client’s daily living environment.
- Collaborate and Co-treat with OTs, PTs, BCBAs and RBTs before, during or after sessions to reach therapeutic goals
- Mentor Clinical Fellows and/or other Speech-Language Pathologists as assigned
- Maintain a caseload of 30 direct therapy hours per week
What You’ll Bring:
- Master’s Degree in speech-language pathology/communicative disorders or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Pediatric outpatient experience working with children 0-18 years old
- CF’s will be considered based on availability of mentors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sincere interest in learning and implementing Speech Therapy
- Passion for working with children with special needs
What You’ll Get:
- A Great culture
- Competitive Salary & Performance Bonuses Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off, Paid Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- Team Outing Stipends & Staff Events
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentorship & Observations
- Beautiful, State-of-the-Art clinics
Who We Are
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how our Speech Language Pathologists feel on a daily basis. We foster a safe environment where employees are free to be themselves, make mistakes, ask for help when they need it, and experience the power of working on high-functioning teams. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As an SLP with a wear-it-on-their-sleeves passion for working with kids, we think you’d be a great fit!