Location: Mokena, IL
Westside is a culture first organization that cares foremost how you feel on a daily basis. Above all, we aim to meet our mission of changing kids’ lives. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work as a member of the Westside Human Resources team, hiring great talent for a growing company. #IMP
Some other things you will do:
- Work with clinics to identify current and future hiring needs.
- Utilize the available technology to inform current and future hiring needs
- Conduct phone and in-person screenings with candidates.
- Recommend great talent for hire in a variety of positions including PT/OT/SLP, BCBA, RBT, as well as operations positions.
- You will be the first person many people who work at Westside will meet!
- We are a growing company, and this is an opportunity for someone who is interested in growing with us!
We are looking for someone who has 1-3 years of professional experience, strong communication skills, a desire to create solid teams, and most of all, believes in the Westside Way. You will generally work from our HQ in Mokena, IL, but you must have a willingness to travel to clinic locations around the Chicagoland area.
Why would a Talent Acquisition Specialist choose Westside?
- Our culture is the best in the world (otherwise, we wouldn’t all be here)
- You want to help hire people that will change kids’ lives
- We hire team players
- We embrace innovation and take risks
- We view failures as our best learning opportunities
- We’re an ego-free environment where we each commit to “staying students” and learning from each other.
- Westsiders are light-hearted, and a little bit goofy too!