Westside offers some of the most competitive benefits in the industry. We pride ourselves on being a company where our benefits empower employees to lead stable, healthy, balanced, and happy lives. We believe our employees are at their best when their personal well-being is maximized. Our benefits include:
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Annual Career Conversations
- Leadership Development Trainings for Staff
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term Disability
- Paid Approved CEU and Courses
- Team Outing Stipends
- Staff Events
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Company
- Therapy Director Mentoring & Observations
- Proprietary Coaching & Training Software for Developing Clinical Skills
- Monthly 1-on-1 Meetings
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art clinics
- Equipment + Supply Requests
More detailed information in regards to some of the benefits is outlined below. Any additional questions can be asked here.
- Contrary to industry norms of paying by billable hour, the vast majority of our staff is paid a salary. This means that you get paid even when yours kids cancel, making your earnings steady and your non-treatment time valued.
- Westside uses a proprietary software system for awarding therapists who go above and beyond in supporting families and meeting patient need. If a therapist sees a full caseload of kids, keeps parents happy, is a strong team leader, and is flexible to patient demand they earn more.
- Westside offers employees Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans. Based on employees’ requests, Westside offers multiple PPO, HMO, and HSA Plans that each vary in cost. Westside provides cost-sharing for health insurance.
401K Retirement Matching
- Westside offers a 401K retirement plan for employees.
- Sign-ups occur after an initial duration of employment.
- Westside offers a company match that vests over an employee’s tenure at the company.
8.5 Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve (early release)
Paid Time-Off & Sick Days
- Full time employees can accrue 3.5 weeks of PTO.
- Full time employees have 3 sick days.
- Courses are paid as days-worked and do not take from one’s PTO bank
Training and Continuing Education
- Employees at Westside can apply to attend a course at any during the year.
- Westside’s Therapy Council approves requests based on course relevancy and employee performance.
- In-service trainings from Directors are regularly hosted during lunch hours.
Social Events & Dinner Stipends
- Every team in all offices can treat themselves each twice per year to dinner, drinks, etc. as a way to build camaraderie.
- Westside picks up the bill.
1-on-1’s & Regular Feedback
- All employees conduct 1-on-1 meetings with managers every 4-6 weeks. These meetings equip our leaders to proactively address employee concerns.
- 1-on-1’s contribute to the cohesiveness of the Westside teams, making employees feel that they have a mentor to confide in and a voice that is heard.
- Westside has formal reviews with employees twice per year. These conversations provide the constructive feedback necessary for professional improvement.