8 Great Reasons 3,000 Parents Choose Westside
1. Westside goes above and beyond in supporting kids and families.
We view patients as an extension of family. We view the choice to get therapy at Westside as the first step in a lifelong partnership in supporting your child.
When Westside witnessed families struggling to afford services, our therapists established the Westside Foundation to support any child in Illinois with special needs whose family experiences hardship. Westside dedicates its resources to support the Westside Foundation by fundraising $50,000 annually for families.
We believe action speaks louder than words when it comes to helping families.
2. Over 98% of families are “very likely to refer Westside to a friend”
- “The experienced therapists and staff feel like an extension of our family. They really care about us and our son’s progress and well-being.”
- “By choosing Westside, you are committing to the best treatment and a relationship that will last a lifetime!“
- “My daughter will ask every day if she’s going to see her therapists. My daughter gets really excited when we pull up to Westside.”
Check our list of testimonials or read our parent survey results.
3. Westside knows what we stand for.
Westside has a defined set of values that our company lives by. Our hiring process, performance reviews, promotion decisions, and employee rewards all center on our values. This ensures we have a team united by our belief in doing therapy the #WestsideWay.
Being a great place to work is the difference between being a good company and a great company.
4. Westside is a 1-stop shop for all therapies.
We offer all services – physical, occupational, speech, feeding, applied behavior analysis, VitalStim – in every clinic. Scheduling for multiple services is convenient. Therapists collaborate across services.
Westside is convenient for families and maximizes therapist collaboration.
5. Westside has the best clinical leadership.
Shari Cassidy – Westside’s Chief Medical Officer – has been practicing for 30+ years. Upon graduating from Northwestern University, Shari worked for 12 years at Children’s Memorial Hospital. In 1995, she began private treatment. Through the reputation she built as an industry-leading expert, Westside grew to support thousands of families. She has hired an experienced team of Clinical Directors that are stewards for the therapy quality the expects across all services.
Therapists, parents, and students are positioned to learn from the best.
6. Westside builds the most kid-friendly clinics.
Westside invests in building beautiful clinics with therapeutically designed equipment and spaces. They are located on main thoroughfares near retail centers so that families can run errands during sessions.
- Large gyms filled with therapy equipment that excites kids: rock walls, jumping ledges, ball pits, etc.
- Numerous private treatment rooms
- Specialty therapy rooms to practice at-home behaviors
The quality of our clinics supports the quality of our therapy.
7. Westside therapists are highly trained.
Westside constantly trains therapists – hosting seminars, conducting observations, soliciting feedback, and sending staff to courses. Our therapy quality is our differentiator – just ask our parents or watch our parents share their life-changing therapy experiences.
8. Westside appreciates our families.
Westside organizes an annual Fall Fest as a way to provide a safe, Halloween family appreciation event. We go all out: free food/drinks, Trunk-or-Treating, Haunted House, games and prizes, and appearances from the SWAT team, police department, and fire department.Westside also coordinates Santa Visits, coloring contests, costume contests, and a variety of other non-therapy events throughout the year. These events are our way of saying thanks in a BIG way to families.