Thank you for your interest in scheduling observation hours at Westside Children’s Therapy! Please read the following requirements and fill out the form below to submit a formal request. While we try to accommodate as many requests as we can, it is not always possible due to the high volume of inquiries. We will be in touch as openings become available.
- We require a valid form of ID and signed HIPAA forms to be turned in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Students are expected to be on time for each scheduled day. If for some reason you cannot be on time, you must notify the front desk.
- Students must wear appropriate attire. You do not have to dress up, but you do have to look professional. If you come in wearing inappropriate clothing (unacceptable slogans/underclothing showing/ etc.) you may be asked to leave.
- Students will be asked to assist with tasks such as cleaning toys, wiping down mats, assisting in sessions, setting up, cleaning up, etc. You will be expected to perform these tasks to the best of your ability.
- During observations students may communicate appropriately with our patients and families, engage patients to motivate them (e.g. “come on, you can do it!”), and ask therapists about the sessions.
- Any behavior that takes away from Westside’s values will not be tolerated.