Westside is leading the charge in offering some of the most competitive benefits in the industry. We pride ourselves on being a company where our benefits empower employees to lead stable, healthy, balanced, and happy lives. We believe our employees are at their best when their personal well-being is maximized. Our benefits include:
- A Great Culture
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses Program
- Retirement Matching & Advising
- Annual Career Conversations
- Off-Site Leadership Development Seminars for Staff
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid-Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid-Time Off “Flex Days”
- Paid Maternity/paternity leave
- Paid Approved CEU and Courses
- Team Dinner Stipends
- Team Outings (Blackhawks Skyboxes, Cubs Rooftops, Wine Tasting, etc.)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Early Access to Leadership Roles in Fast Growing Healthcare Company (500% growth in 3 years)
- Regular Therapy Observations & Feedback
- Monthly 1-on-1 Meetings
- Large, state-of-the-art clinics
- Equipment + Supply Request Budget
- Early Release on Fridays
- Schedule Flexibility (4 day vs. 5 Day, Ability to rotate earlier/later days)
More detailed information in regards to some of the benefits is outlined below. Any additional questions can be asked here.
- Westside has a robust system for meritocratically awarding therapists who go above and beyond in supporting families and meeting patient need. If a therapist sees a full caseload of kids, keeps parents happy, is a strong team leader, and is flexible to patient demand they benefit substantially.
- Westside offers employees 5 Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance plans. Based on employees’ requests, Westside offers 2 PPO Plans (a low cost and a high cost), a HMO plan, and 2 HSA plans. Westside also provides cost-sharing for health insurance.
- Westside matches an employee’s retirement contributions up to 3% of their annual salary. Our financial advisor meets with employees to recommend appropriate investment options for retirement.
8.5 Paid Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Years Eve (early release)
- Full time employees can accrue 3 weeks of PTO.
- Courses are paid as days-worked and do not count towards PTO
- Employees can accumulate approved “Flex PTO” days by working beyond their set schedule hours
Training and Continuing Education
- Westside follows a simple rule for continuing education: When it adds value or expertise to Westside, it is a worthy investment. Clinic Directors approve requests based on course relevancy and employee performance.
- In-service trainings are regularly hosted at Westside. Many times employees self-organize these events for other staff members who are interested.
Social Events & Dinner Stipends
- Westside sponsors regular social events for its staff. Events have included renting Chicago Blackhawks Game Skyboxes, Knockerball, Cubs rooftop games, gatherings at Cooper Hawk, and laser tag. Events typically occur on early-release Fridays.
- Every team in all offices can treat themselves each quarter to dinner, drinks, etc. as a way to build camaraderie, and Westside picks up the bill.
1-on-1’s & Regular Feedback
- All employees conduct monthly 1-on-1 meetings with managers. These meetings produce some of Westside’s best new ideas and equip our company to proactively address employee concerns. 1-on-1’s contribute to the cohesiveness of the Westside teams, making employees feel that they have a mentor to confide in and a voice that is heard.
- Westside has formal checkpoints with employees in June and December. In June, employees receive feedback from managers on what they can improve on for the second half of the year. In December, employees receive their final performance ratings. These conversations provide the constructive feedback necessary for professional improvement.