Why Westside Leads in Autism Services
We’re the Highest Reviewed By Parents
Ahead of the Curve In Methodology
Outdated practices focus narrowly on specific skill acquisition. We promote generalizable learning habits that lead to broad skill development.
Clinics Built for Autism Services
Private treatment rooms, multiple sensory gyms, social areas, & living areas to work on “at-home” skills.
Offer All Services & Multiple Environments
6 disciplines in each clinic enables collaboration across specialists to meet your child’s needs.
Low Turnover, High Continuity of Care
Autism therapy turnover is high – ours is not. We hire therapists looking for careers, not disposable income. We treat them as long-term employees.
Impressively Talented Therapists
We hire less than 10% of the autism therapists that apply. This is because we demand not only therapy excellence but also the Westside Way‘ intangibles that set us apart.
What We Emphasize
Westside has specialized in working with children with autism for decades. We believe in:
- Long-term, transformational results instead of quick mastery of surface-level skills
- Cross-environment learning to generalize skills, not memorize them
- Individualized treatment plans that serve the unique needs of each child
- The quality of services, not quantity
- Making progress with kids but never at the expense of always being nice, warm, and loving to them
- Never forgetting that a kid is a kid
- Providing stable, fulfilling careers to therapists to promote continuity of care
- Offering comprehensive autism therapy services to meet the breadth of challenges a child with autism faces
- Life-changing results from our autism services – that’s the baseline expectation
- Offering a family-first environment where each parent is treated like an extension of our family
- Making parents partners, collaborators, and advisers in the therapy process