“My husband and I were talking last night about our son and remarking on how far he has come in one year at Westside. Through OT he has gone from a child we couldn’t take anywhere to a child who is fun to be around and learning to control himself in so many ways. Westside has been such a blessing to our family!” – The Lilly Family
Westside helps children gain functional skills for independence in daily life activities or “occupations”. We use sensory integration, muscle strengthening, coordination, motor planning, visual perception, and motor skill techniques.
We never forget that a kid is a kid by ensuring therapy is fun, safe, and inviting. Our expectation: life-changing results.
- Sensory Integration
- Group Therapy/ Social Groups
- Therapeutic Listening Programs
- Body and Spatial Awareness
- Difficulty Accepting Change
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Fine Motor Skill Development
- Vestibular Training
- Visual Motor Development
- Difficulty Calming Down/Falling Asleep
- Upper Extremity Strengthening
Westside Wisdom Occupational Therapy Spotlight – Sensory Processing Disorder
Why Westside is the Preferred Provider
Strong Clinical Leadership
Westside’s Clinical Director trains and supervises therapists to ensure therapy quality.
Distinct, Family-Centered Approach
Our therapists have warm personalities that foster strong relationships with families.
Sensory Gyms That Kids Dreams Of
Ziplines, jumping ledges, ball pits, trampolines, and rock walls make kids forget they’re in therapy.
Multiple Disciplines, Multiple Perspectives
6 disciplines in each clinic enables collaboration across specialists to meet your child’s needs.
Private rooms with soundproofing, dimming lights, and sensory swings make for calm, productive OT sessions.
Impressively Talented Occupational Therapists
Competitive hiring process and high-performance standards – you’ll find only warm, friendly, and talented OTs.
Getting Started With Occupational Therapy
If you are interested in occupational therapy, click the button below. Our Patient Coordinator will call within 1-2 business days to help you determine a plan that works best for you. If you are still unsure, you can:
- Submit a request for our Patient Coordinator to talk to you about a free, 30-minute screening
- View our developmental checklist
- Ask a question using the “Leave a Message” feature in the bottom-right corner of your screen
- Call us anytime at (815) 469-1500 for more information