Occupational Therapy for Kids
Westside helps children gain functional skills for independence in daily life activities or “occupations”. We use sensory integration, muscle strengthening, coordination, motor planning, visual perception, and motor skill techniques.
We never forget that a kid is a kid by ensuring therapy is fun, safe, and inviting. Our expectation: life-changing results.
- Feeding concerns
- Group Therapy/ Social Groups
- Therapeutic Listening Programs
- Body and Spatial Awareness
- Difficulty Accepting Change
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Fine Motor Skill Development
- Vestibular Training
- Difficulty Calming Down/Falling Asleep
Westside Wisdom – Sensory Processing Disorder
Why Westside is the Preferred Provider
Strong Clinical Leadership
Westside’s Clinical Director trains and supervises therapists to ensure therapy quality.
Distinct, Family-Centered Approach
Our therapists have warm personalities that foster strong relationships with families.
Therapy Gyms Kids Dreams Of
Jumping ledges, ball pits, trampolines, rock walls, and more make kids forget they’re in therapy.
Multiple Disciplines And Perspectives
6 disciplines in each clinic enables collaboration across specialists to meet your child’s needs.
Clinics Designed for Occupational Therapy
Private rooms for quiet sessions, fine motor rooms, and large sensory gyms
Getting Started With Occupational Therapy
If you are interested in occupational therapy, click the button below. Our Patient Coordinator will call within 1-2 business days to help you determine a plan that works best for you. If you are still unsure, you can:
- Ask a question using the “Leave a Message” feature in the bottom-right corner of your screen
- Call us anytime at (815) 469-1500 for more information